Governance, Constitution and Social Justice for Civil Services Examination
Governance, Constitution and Social Justice is a fundamental book to understand Traditional - Contemporary Constitutional laws and Amendments along with its application in current affairs. The book delves into the important developments in Governance, Constitutional Law and its applied aspects. While precisely yet, holistically touching upon basic concepts, the book focuses on the latest Amendments to the Constitution and significant Case Laws, with an informed analysis of their impact on Indian Polity, Governance and Jurisprudence. The book has been designed with a special exam-oriented structure in accordance with the UPSC syllabus. There is a careful coalition between basic concepts and current affairs to address the specific needs of the examination. It is a ready reference for those, requiring to hone their analytical skills as per the format of the examination.
The first edition can prove to be an asset for the aspirants of the Union and state Civil Services Examinations in particular and academician, researchers and authors including those with an abiding passion for the domain in general.
- Cover the Syllabus for both Civil Services Preliminary and Main examination (GS Paper II)
- Includes latest developments on Articles 370 & 35A, RTI, Triple Talaq, NRC, Right to Privacy, Aadhaar etc.
- Includes critically elaborated latest amendments and current aff¬airs relating to Constitution law
- Includes topic -wise practice questions for both Preliminary and Main examination
- Precise and to-the-point explanation of the basics
- Use of simple and lucid language to cater to the needs of aspirants from different backgrounds