Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat
• The contemporary definitive textbook represents ear, nose, throat, head and neck surgery in all its diversity and targets the medical students, residents and practitioners
• Significant addition to the contents as well as clinical highlights offer advanced information and guidelines for the clinical practice
• Includes instructive boxes, tables, flow charts, line diagrams and photographs to enhance learning
• Contains chapter on anatomy of neck, thyroid and parathyroid; bacteria and antibiotics; fungi and viruses; diagnostic imaging, including CT anatomy of ENT; and anaesthesia
• Clinical highlights for quick revision, especially prepared for answering frequently asked MCQs (PGME, USMLE and PLAB), short-answer questions and oral/viva questions
• Appendix having top 101 clinical secrets, problem-oriented clinical cases and miscellaneous key points
• Chapters reviewed by many professors of various medical colleges of India.