Critical Care Update 2018 (ISCCM)
• The book describes best practices in critical care in a clinically-oriented manner.
• It has been divided into 12 sections comprising of 100 chapters covering the wide area of critical care specialty both adult and pediatrics.
• Individual sections deliver expert guidance on managing critical care aspects in pulmonary, neurological, hematologic, gastrointestinal, endocrinology, pediatrics, oncology, obstetrics and many more.
• The chapters are a nice blend of literature review combined with clinical experience gained by the key opinion leaders over the years.
• The book provides streamlined content supplemented by algorithms, tables and figures.
• Written by eminent experts in the field known for their academic and clinical expertise.