About The Book
The book Data Structures Through C in Depth is primarily meant for computer science students who are learning C language. The book explains the essential components of C language through the simplest ways, with illustrative examples. Ten chapters along with important questions and their brief answers are provided in the book.
The most important highlight of the book is that it has been written in accordance with the syllabus of two different examination bodies DOEACC society and the Indra Gandhi National Open University. Both beginner and advanced level students of C language get to learn a lot from the book. The book starts by providing a brief introduction to data structures, the basic concepts like pointers, arrays and structures are explained in this chapter.
Gradually, readers are approached with different topics like stack, queue, linked lists, recursion, sorting, tress, searching, hashing and graphs. Students are greatly benefited as they gain a better understanding of crucial concepts. The important concept of storage management is explained briefly in an entire chapter dedicated to it.
Data Structures Through C in Depth was published by BPB Publications in the year 2011 and is available in paperback binding.
- The book can be also used as a supplementary material for any advanced level Algorithm books.
- This can be used as the main textbook for Polytechnic and UG students especially for code examples.
- The core concepts of C language are made understandable in an easy and approachable way. Application and use of C components are briefly described.
- Additionally, the book contains a CD which is filled with solved exercises for practice.
- The book makes students eligible for self learning of data structures and for the implementation of these applications in different programs.