Aaron M. Tenenbaum's Data Structures Using C
With a strong emphasis on structured design and programming techniques, the book features precise instructions on all the steps involved in data structure development—from theoretical conception to concrete realization. Helping readers build efficient C data structures, it explains how to apply data structures to enhance program execution. 1. Follows data structure development from its theoretical conception to its concrete realization.
2. Offers several alternative implementations of data structures and discusses trade-offs involved in choosing a particular approach.
3. Contains numerous debugged programming examples.
4. Emphasizes structured design and programming techniques.
1. Introduction to Data Structures
2. The Stack
4. Queues and Lists
8. Graphs and their Applications
9. Storage Management.
Structured Design and Programming Techniques